emulator

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Oct 21 19:18:53 GMT 1999

Can you send me some of the chemistry they are giving you?  I would like too
be able to forget some stuff, like the fact that truck may be a write off
Adjuster still has not gotten back to me yet, driving me nuts.  Well any
who, what does this have to do with An emulator?  What is the news on this
thing ( beta project).  What is the general consensus on the emulator that
you can buy?  Personally I think the diy is a better idea, and hay you might
learn something!
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)