LT1 LOW FUEL PRESSURE

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 22 11:44:24 GMT 1999

If this a daily driver, I'd worry about that idea.  While modifing something
most insurances companies kinda let slide, but reengineering the shifting
that way, is something else.  If you caused an accident do it's failing,
things might get real ugly.
  From what I heard from Ken, they got the PCM hammered, and done right,
autos, are fine, just that way.
  Road+Track had an interesting article a couple months ago about some of
the new automatics, and how they look at things, for sport driving, etc
Grumpy