When asking ecm questions

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Oct 24 03:38:54 GMT 1999

At 04:12 PM 10/23/99 -0400, gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:
>I think Fred meant you have to move some wires in a FWD harness to use the
>GN code.

This is kinda an open statement, as far as application but if you want to
use gn code on a N/A application:
To use the GN code you'd probably need to use the MAF off of a GN.
Without installing a wastgate (load or disabling the malfunction flag),
you'll set a code for it not being there.  I'd have to see a diagram for the
EGR diagnostics, for the two but that might be different.

  If you have a GN, you can use the FWD computer (same part number)
>with the GN code and not have to change the harness.  That is my
>understanding.  Am I correct?

To this next part, true
Grumpy