Tailor made patches?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Oct 24 12:21:26 GMT 1999

This is do-able. It appears that enough of the fuel routines are
in the eprom, opposed to being in rom. You'll just need to find
some room in the eprom to add a couple of lines of code.
Probably need to swipe space from an unused table (hi-way spk!).

Just check the mph val against the 75 you seek, and kill the
injector pulse (set it to zero). Then use a time value or hyst
on the mph val before turning fuel back on.

BobR.