Tailor made patches?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Oct 23 13:03:37 GMT 1999

Workin from memory here, but I don't recall anything that will help, nor any
room to do it in the bin..
  Best thing I can think of is pulse detector, on the VSS, and cut one
injector, like I mentioned before
Grumpy
   Y'all must have paved roads for stuff like this!.  Only city folks, I
know would drive a truck with a car on the back, plow maybe, car never...