Any 700r4 experts out there?

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Sun Oct 24 21:10:08 GMT 1999

>From all the reports and from what I hear of this guy (reputable, diligent,
determined) he should be your absolute best, non-biased to a company/parts
supplier or, limited to "his only" knowledge and experience, Brain Hartman
brianhartman at sprintmail.com  would be my recommendation.
And no I have not really talked to him, nor get any referral fee but from
those I know who have talked of him, and I respect their opinion highly, he
is it.  I have also seen him in action on transmission talk forums, mailing
lists and such, so go get him, he will be able to get you the best setup for
making the 700 last.  I am not sure his location but, you cannot let his
involvement slip by (boy, do I like to flame people like this in front of
thousands (almost that many ;-), wish more were as mean as me, ha ha).

Good luck

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com