'88 Camaro (TBI) won't start/will start, need help

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 21:42:11 GMT 1999

Hi,
   I am assuming when you said you unplugged your distributor you meant from
the coil....the distributor is what tells the computer to inject
fuel....could be alot of things but doesn't sound like bad ecm...sounds like
bad module in distributor especially cause after cools down it
restarts.....hth's
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 10/24/99 2:36:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,