When asking ecm questions

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Mon Oct 25 03:16:35 GMT 1999

Off list

Scott, I am very inteesting in seeing your Auto learn code.  I am also
interested in developing software that is self tuning, or oto calibrating a
SD system with a temporary MAF.

Muine has too much cam for a standard table, but I think o could write a pgm
to build a good table for it.  --- more lated  TWS