When asking ecm questions

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Oct 25 04:56:03 GMT 1999

>It is speed density, but the VE tables are VERY poorly calibrated in
>stock form, like higher VE's at 60 kPA MAP than at 100 KPA in some
>places!

I've had to flat line the VE from 60-100 in some N/A to have enough fuel for
a loose converter, light car, with the 700r4 with that dumb 3.06 1st gear.
They might have done it to try and light the turbo off quicker (depending on
what they did with the timing).
Jus some ideas.

  There is also an error in the fuel algorithm in the stock chip.
>With the stock cal, the car tends to stall often.

GM in error, hmm, <g>.

>Fix some of the problems, and the car runs very well.  ;-)  I am working
>on cals for bigger injectors, a 3-bar MAP, a custom scan tool, etc.

If you go P+H, might figure out what moves, and use a 749, I lost the TCC
when running 730 code in a 749, HTH
Grumpy