When asking ecm questions

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Tue Oct 26 00:48:51 GMT 1999

CSH-HQ wrote:

> I've had to flat line the VE from 60-100 in some N/A to have enough
> fuel for a loose converter, light car, with the 700r4 with that dumb > 3.06 1st gear.

Would seem that a dynamic situation would require a dynamic fix, not
a fix using a static table?  Must drive the BLM/Int crazy during closed
loop.

> They might have done it to try and light the turbo off quicker >(depending on what they did with the timing).

>From where it is in the table, I seriously doubt that.  The turbo
does not light off quicker with a rich mixture.  Maybe to slow it
down?   More likey trying to make it work with that error....

> GM in error, hmm, <g>.

It happens.  Found three wrong addressing mode errors in the
1228253 code.

> If you go P+H, might figure out what moves, and use a 749, I lost the
> TCC when running 730 code in a 749, HTH

I would go P&H with the 6 cyl SFI P4 ECM, the 1228253 (but the
underhood version).  Just change out the drivers for the five lead
peak and hold drivers. But that is out a ways.  The 30 pound injectors
should be plenty for the 3.1.

Scot Sealander