GM Holden VN Commodore bins?

Toby Corkindale tjcorkin at steadycom.com.au
Mon Oct 25 09:36:33 GMT 1999

Heyas
By reading the archives I've gathered that my 1989 VN Commodore (made by
Holden, in Australia, related to GM, with a Buick 3.8 L V6), uses a '808
with 8192 baud ALDL serial communication.

I was wondering if anyone out there has had much success at improving
their performance by modifying the chip parameters on eprom - and if so,
how much is there to gain from it?

Also, are there any binary images of such modded chips available? I had
a look on the efi332 ftp site, but I couldn't really find anything
meaningful to me - but then again, maybe I just don't know what I'm
looking at.

Thanks in advance,

Toby

--
..I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left