When asking ecm questions

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon Oct 25 16:12:58 GMT 1999

Hi Fred,

You may have already stated what the 149 ecm that ya used on your Mope
Stroker comes from(car model, year)

But I don't remember.

Would ya mind restating?

ALSO, would ya recommend others usin the same ecm for their Mopars?

If so, would ya happened to have uploaded the code that ya used in the
149 to either the gmecm or diy_efi sites?

Just wonderin, maybe I'll be able to use or at least examine how rich
yaour runnin your stroker as well as the ignition timing specs you've
figured out that work best!!??

Thanks!,

Todd....
atc347 at c-com.net