Holley Projection 4Di - replica?? Recipe??

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Tue Oct 26 01:18:42 GMT 1999

>Are you sure you would like to run a turbo on a TBI? Go read Maximum Boost,
>it highly discourages this because of poor performance.

Sorry for butting in..........Saw your post in response to another lister's
message, and wanted to ask a question  (I must admit that I've been meaning
to purchase Corky's book for some time but have not done so yet.  Bet it
would blend well with the rest of the library.)

Why "not" pressurize the inlet of a TBI?  Other than leakage and pressure
equalization issues, does he list any other serious obstacles or
shortcomings?  Please contact me off list if this is unsuitable discussion
topic for the group.

Thanks;
Walt.