When asking ecm questions

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Oct 25 22:45:44 GMT 1999

Again, the Holley TB's are not flowed, but rather a mickey mouse formula
applied to the amount of fuel available (IMHO)....
  All the TB use the same size butterfies with the difference in the injectors.
  As I recall all four butterflies are 1  11/16", figure the area out, and
compare that to two 2" butterflies.  By the time you allow for laminar flow,
I'll bet ya your close, or to 56mm
Soooo, use to BBC TB's and be sone with it (dual carb man)
Grumpy