Custom Program for a factory computer

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Oct 26 00:07:24 GMT 1999

> I have a 400 Pontiac with IR intake, I'm setting it up with a 730/AUJP
> for now. I was just wondering if it would be possible to write a

Might you have a picture of this intake?

> completely new program though. I can see needing an open loop idle,

I don't see why not, I believe there is a core of code on the system
board, and some code but more tables located on the memcal, but I don't
see why one can't change the code... eeprom more than likely... its
reverse engineering it that is the challenge.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology

Tele: (203) 372-2707