Tailor made patches?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 26 00:09:39 GMT 1999

Manifold halves are only connected through vacuum passages in the tb.
Like killing 4 pfi injectors at a time.  Here's some info for
thought.  More than once I've had pickups come in with one injector
inop because wires got pinched in the air cleaner. If they were going
to grenade because of lean condition, I'd have thought the trip into
town would have done it.
Shannen