Holley Projection 4Di - replica?? Recipe??

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Oct 26 00:46:20 GMT 1999

Probably really a matter of working with a low pressure (TBI) vs the TPI.
Toss in not being familiar with it, and yep, you wouldn't get it right.
the above is just musings.  I do overall repect CB back to his datsun days
in the early 70's.  Boosting a TBI just would seemingly take a little bit
more tinkering.
Grumpy