First time EFIer's

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Oct 26 19:18:38 GMT 1999

Tust me I know who is doing their homework.

>Well said bruce!  I just hope you don't have the same attitude about me :-)

It's about an attitude, that if I get some info., that I agree with then
it's right.  May or maynot be true.

Getting the theory cyrstal clear, is what matters, leave the "ego" and
agreement seeking at home.

Seems like there are any number of folks quiting after a couple weeks..
Maybe just me, but I want everyone to succeed at this EFI stuff.
Trust me, I'm dead ass wrong every once inna while.
Yep, even with research staff here, dim lighting skiing accidents
medications, we sometimes just flat screw up.
Grumpy