TPI MAP, Fans, Questions, questions, questions.

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Wed Oct 27 04:04:24 GMT 1999

88 Pontiac GTA's also used VATS...
Bruce, I agree wholeheartedly on what you said about having to do for
yourself- it's a whole new world when you test your first chip by taking it
on a 1200 mile drive, and forget the stock chip...
Arrgh...
But I have learned by my mistakes so far... Nothing like the school of hard
Knocks...
Tom
PS the 85-88 TPI harness has a 9th injector connector that the 89-92 TPI
does not have, and the 86-89 (not sure about the 85) would have a 5 prong
female Weatherpac connector integrated in the harness for the MAF sensor.