Dead driver on '165?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Oct 27 11:05:30 GMT 1999

It don't care.  The signal can be pretty dirty!  I grounded the wire
manually repeatedly until it started.  Kind of crude but it worked until I
got my vats killer going.
Here is what I know.  If ECM see vats during cranking, injectors fire, car
runs and it no longer needs vats.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)