Low temp thermostat

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Wed Oct 27 12:50:35 GMT 1999

I think you need one of those $500 (don't buy the $99 one it will not calc.
things you want to consider)  desk top dyno programs that will let you change/
consider everything
to get his base line hp and then build/add to that engine then start tuning at
the
point that the program tells you to start. It will give you ballpark values
then  start changing.from there.

Have Fun
Steve