Low temp thermostat

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Wed Oct 27 15:09:09 GMT 1999

Whoah there Dave,.. Don't remember if I told ya (prolly a few times)
:), I have Missouri plate ZR WHAT on my Regal. Got the plate idea from
Conley and emailed Janace and told her I got it.
 The "hot" vettes are kept in "check" round these parts, brother. The
blue bottle normally makes no diff, and is usually empty anyway. :)

David A. Cooley wrote:

> At 07:10 PM 10/26/99 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >In summary if you have an LT 5 engine in a C 4 body style and I have an
> >LT 5 engine in a C 4 body style and you insist on a water temp of 190
> >degrees and I use a water temp of 159 degrees I will always have more HP
> >on the ground than you.
>
> And a measly 3.8L buick V6 in a 3500 pound sedan will eat your lunch even
> if you're modified!
> (Unless that's a 150 shot I hear hissing in the vette...)

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral