Low temp thermostat

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Oct 27 16:37:03 GMT 1999

Here we go, "mines bigger than your's is" male ego thing. No matter how fast
you are, there is always someone faster.  I take pride in the fact that I
built it, I assembled it I drive it.  I enjoyed every part of it and I
learned allot along the way...and still am. Can we stick to some usefull
info?

BTW It may look like grandpa's pickup, but I still get a great amount of joy
munching stock stangs and transmaro's :-):-):-):-):-):-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)