Injector Sizing

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Oct 27 22:05:50 GMT 1999

Hi Mike,

A BIG blower is no dream here...

I sell em at http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/blower/

Nirto and alky are too expensive for me....

Must be able to run on Super with occasional 110-115 race fuel for
higher boost pressures...

Since the 440 in the car now is pushin 450+ while NA I suppose that 600
would be a good goal with only 5 lbs. or so boost, but when the boost is
cranked up to 15 - 20 lbs. this is where the REAL power is...  The
GM_ECM with ignition control (for boost retard) seems to be one of the
critical needs of the EFI used on a boosted engine....

I believe the anhilator ignition system can be used with the GM_ECM's...
That would be THE way to go...me thinks...

As for cost, the GM_ECM from the J-yard is cheap, the Mopar short block,
if built within specs is nearly indestructable up to about 900 HP...
Mainly due to the Forged Crank, Rods and aftermarket Forged Pistons...

The actual block webbing is where the 900 HP limit comes from, the
factory webbing can't hold much more than 900 HP for long....

My goal is to try and get to that limit...using the GM_ECM as one of the
components....

Nitrous is a viable alternative but the turbos are where it's at...

GM_ECM, that's the ticket!

Thnx for the input and the warning on what to expect during my endeavor
into this GM_ECM realm...

Sincerely,

Todd....

--------