Injector Sizing

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Oct 27 16:30:14 GMT 1999

Must dream about BIG blower, and maybe some nitro-methane.  Alcohol burning
at least.
And to tell you the truth, I think I'd be hard pressed to get 600hp on the
first try with one of them.
Most likely would eat some parts first few times too :-)
Not to mention, If I had that much money to build a 900hp roadhazard motor,
I would not have any problems cuz I would pay someone else too do it!
Hypothetically, what would you do with 900hp?, That would cost a lot too,
I spent a little over $9000 Can. On just the motor and have bullet proof
bottom and top end for 500hp/ft-lb to 7200rpm (when it  would grenade)
Yet only run 385hp.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)