Injector Sizing

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed Oct 27 18:54:35 GMT 1999

Hello,

To clarify my intentions,

I WILL learn EFI enough to know what I'm doing when I'm doing it as far
as my EFI setup is concerned on my application.

The 900 HP limit I imposed on project is due to the fact that the Mopar
B.B. has been tested and flogged throughout the years and the limit of
900 HP has been derived as the breaking point of the main web casting
itself... That's all, otherwise I would've increased the limit more or
less depending on the data at hand...

I'll be happy with the same puny 450 HP if I'd get better Gas mileage
and/or a more docile running engine....

But because the EFI is tunable, hopefuly fairly EASILY tunable based on
output from the sensors as well as data logging etc..., I've chosen to
add turbos to the mix for more power....

No Prob...

It's been done before, with SUPER success....

It may take more money than I have currently, but I'm working on the
fundage to be able to pay for the parts required, i.e. books, software,
sensors, more books, scan tools, etc....

The GM ECM seems like the way to go, according to you all... I AM
currently a professional programmer, as well as a software application
analyst/implementer... so if it is requred to know how to program in a
new language, I will learn the language and go from there....

A BIG thanx to the creator of this list as well as the people who
contribute to the list, ESPECIALLY those who contribute in a positive
manner!

Fred, I see your point in that this list is for GM ECM SPECIFIC ISSUES,
i.e. what features diff ECM's offer as well as the bugs within each, and
how to program or mofiy the existing code within each....

If this is the fundamental reason for this list then I understand, thanx
for taking the time to explain this, I know you are all very busy
people, I appreciate everyone who understands where the 'newby's' are
coming from and take the effort to educate 'us' on the fundamentals of
this list and how it works!...

Sincerely,

Todd....