Low temp thermostat

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Oct 28 11:50:51 GMT 1999

Still waiting for it to get fixed.  Hopefully it should be done today.
Getting a custom built 4 core alum. Rad with twin 13" electric fans:-).  I
had a little talk with the boys (4 of them) and dropped the charges.  But
they had to pay me (and they did) the $2800 Canadian for the damages.  That
hurts a lot more than a charge and a fine :-)  Now I don't have to go thru
insurance.  The one fellow who was driving is actually doing his co-op here
for school....And my old man is his boss....  Needless to say he is paranoid
like a mouse in a cat cage! Got to call rad shop today hopefully it will be
done by the time I'm done work.  Now I have another thing to add to the bin
editing I want to do....change on/off temps:-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)