Low temp thermostat

Steve Ciciora sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Thu Oct 28 15:49:37 GMT 1999

This is just _too_ good to be true!  Now I might have believed that
someone else pulled them over and beat them up, I had a hard time
believing that you ran into them the next day, but YOUR OLD MAN BEING
THE DRIVERS BOSS?!? Life is just not this fair!  You must have been
very good in a previous life!

- Steven Ciciora