big hp daily drivers

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Oct 28 12:41:35 GMT 1999

> Just got back from the track.  My friend's  T-type ran 11.97 at 116.8 on pump

That's good for a mild-mannered street car - very cool.  T-type implies
1224148 ECM :)

> 10.32 at 131.  It must weigh 4000 pounds.  There's an honest 800 hp, at least.

Wow, I am impressed.  I also like that particular body style - big heavy
box with headlights :)

> turbo Cartech kit with TS04 turbo, 11.23 at 119.  Both of these cars are street
> driven regularly here in town.

That's one of the major advantages of forced induction and NO2 in my
opinion - streetable daily drivers with an extra kick for high
performance use.  Mild mannered on the street.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology

Tele: (203) 372-2707