Acceleration Detectors

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 28 15:25:58 GMT 1999

Depending on how much your vehicle lifts it's front end up, accuracy is
good, usually 2 tenths off a tree for most and up to 4 tenths for those who
are fast enough to lift the front up a bit (near a foot, ow).  Consistent it
definitely is, and where it really serves those testing and tuning, though I
wish I was always consistent on my launches ;^>

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com