questions about hacks

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Oct 29 04:05:32 GMT 1999

GM calls a 2-dimensional array a 3d table. The 3rd dimension being the
value at a location in the array.  They also call a 1 dimensional array a
2d table. Here the 2nd dimension is the value at a location in that array.

If you use promedit, display the spark table graphically, it's 3d, xy& z.

hth,
BobR.