Hot Rod Article

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 29 14:48:30 GMT 1999

That's exactly why, We here at CSH, HQ try to give as much away as possible.
While a great item, to save the Hobby is going to take alot of sharing, and
work, then is just possible onna couple lists.
  You'd figure this and DIY would be growing by leaps and bounds, and all
that seems to happen is we rotate names.  No doubt better than nothing, but
not as well as it could be, IMHO.
  Almost beginning to look like a 3rd list is needed,  one for EFI Hardware.
We, and I'm as quilty as anyone else, get off on tangents, and just bore the
bejibbers out the guys here for what the charter says is supposted to be
covered.  They shouldn't need to hit the delete key.
  This just hit the delete key is OK, has cost us some heavy contributors,
just look around............
  Then the other thing is running 18 threads together with no editing.  No
problem you say.  Well it is when your trying to edit the archives into neat
little downloadable easy reading, snippets.
  Imagine if the archives were really organized.  As they are over 2/3 of
the archives is just headers.  Then 10-15% seems to be intro, and misc stuff.
Grumpy
  CSH, HQ reserves the right for the PS for humor, thou..