IAT placement

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Oct 29 10:39:51 GMT 1999

you'd figger they would have "poor location" based corrections built
into the conversion curves, or compensations for the skewed
temperatures built into the calc's. anything is possible. when
presented with a poor location and management says "deal with it, we
aint making another casting for you"{MBA's HAH!} there are still ways
of using engineering principles and code to compensate. My experience
is in the HVAC controls world.. they call it "value engineering".