IAT placement

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 29 14:59:28 GMT 1999

Yes, I'd rather it read cold  momentarily then hot.  Rather rich then lean.
BTW, on the sensor themselves, there are several, and sensor response time
might be one of the differences in part number.
  The thermal/resistance values of the IAT/CTS are the same but the CTS is
much slower, I've read/been told.
Grumpy
  Doc went to buy some cowboy boots in TX, heard price of the Aligator ones
   and left
  Saleman on way home saw Doc waist deep in swamp with shotgun, salesman
  stops, aboout then Doc blasts a Alliigator
  Salesman sees 4 other Aligators on shore, calls to Doc what are you doing
  Doc says ain't none of these Aligators wearing boots.