IAT placement

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 15:07:23 GMT 1999

I agree.  I don't really know if the IAT has much
effect on anything except startup.  If what I think is
true (the IAT is no more than a small a/f correction),
then IAT would have little effect if it is anywhere
near a normal operating temp.  I'm sure forced
induction apps might contradict this theory, tho.

Squash

=====