Hello/Beat that dead horse again!

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 29 16:12:16 GMT 1999

Well, I got some good news an some bad news.

Eight 30 lb/hr injectors it a total flow of 240 lbs/hr, at .5 per HP
that's 480, and heated of the intake air from the S/C might drop that.

Doing chips once past the intial time to read up, and get the equipment
isn't that hard, and for cuustom stuff you can get your investment back
quickly.  Plus your not always waiting for the mailman.
Really on something like that/this  getting the car to someone with a
diacom, and doing a custom chip would be the only really right way

Also, it will never be 100% right.  What you have outflow the MAF by a large
margin so WOT is going to be a compromise.

Where is Clarksville?.  Is that where the shop is?....
I might be of some help inna week or so..
Grumpy

As a new subscriber to the list I just wanted to pop in and say hello to