IAT placement

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Oct 29 18:07:53 GMT 1999

I checked for that, and each pot has an added resister, so that at 0 on the
pot there is 100 ohms for AIT/CTS.  I did use all the 5v references, and
grounds and matched the oem diagrams.  I got really fussy about being right.
About the only error is the lenght of the harness wiring, even real
injectors for dummy loads.
Grumpy