Edelbrock EFI

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 30 03:41:45 GMT 1999

You can definately hear the cam at idle, I run a lingenfelter box intake so
it works ok.  I have a friend who put a hotlt4 cam in an L98 with ported
base and stock runners and ported heads and it just runs ok, now he's
putting a lingefelter box on it to wake it up a bit.  GM says that on an LT4
the hp peak is 6400 rpm.  Mine feels like it's at about 5800-6000.  Throttle
response is great, I am running 3.45 gears.  3.07's would be ok with auto
with a small stall convertor.

Mark