Hello/Beat that dead horse again! clarification

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 15:28:36 GMT 1999

Hi Barrett,
I'm trying to take the "lower tech" solution to your high tech problem...
This may sound a little crude, but if you set it up using a good monitoring
device, it should work..  After fixing the rev limiter in the chip,
use a boost (hobbs type) switch to add fuel, possibly with a
spray bar from a nitrous kit place behind the TB...
You could also make it rpm dependant using an MSD switch.
 Now, for your idle, you need a good chipper in your area, or, if
you get the diacom and can report the readings, someone
like Grumpy, who sleeps with that ECM under his pillow, would be
a good bet for helping you out by mail..
HTH
Mike V