new here with questions

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Thu Sep 2 14:58:07 GMT 1999

No the chip is not a piggy back unit. remember the ecm is a 165 with the
long chip (memcal calpack prom all in one).  I talked to hypertech AND THERE
IS NO BOARD that is what I originally thought too as my buddy has a 2.8
cavalier z4 with map and it uses piggy back chip  .  With the larger
injectors and my fuel pressure running @50 psi instead of stock 42, I have
no problem with the ecm not being able to keep up as it is a mass air
system.  My problem is too rich not too lean. even in limp mode. at wot it
runs 14.7: afr on the dyno but only at wot  at idle and part throttle it is
10- 11:1 afr