new here with questions

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 3 03:04:59 GMT 1999

You say the only sensor you are using is the tps?  What about coolant temp,
mat, maf?  If you don't have the appropriate shop manual and all the sensors
hooked up it probably will always run in limp home mode. Also if you have a
prom burner, you can probably get someone on the list to modify your prom so
the vats is disabled.
Mark