REDLINE ON A 3.4L DOHC Idling 747

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Sep 5 14:35:56 GMT 1999

So my ole 3"stroke 4"bore 302 chev is good till 8,000 rpm.  Whew, that will
save alot of machine work knowing that.
  Maybe that 24,000 is an imaginary wishamacallit....
Grumpy

If your six cyl runs like it has a miss, do a leak down test.
If fine then diable IAC, and EST, or go open loop and see if it's cured.
Need to isolate if in EFI, or engine design.
TB might not have enough velocity to feed outside cylinders.
Cylinder load test with IAC, EST opened.