Chomping at the bits

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Sep 6 09:45:54 GMT 1999

I didn't have enough time to modify spark or fuel curves.  I ended up
wasting a bunch of hours because of faulty .bins,  Probably won't get
another shot with this one until next year.  My main concern was that
the base ipw would change with egr on/off, and with no egr installed I
wanted to remove an extra tuning step.
Shannen