Chomping at the bits

Carl Summers intech at writeme.com
Mon Sep 6 07:53:12 GMT 1999

Hi,
      The numbers for the EGR temp enable are actually inverted in the
7747,,,meaning 0 Hex= 255 in temp and FF hex = 0 in temp.....can screw ya
up till ya figure it out.....Hex workshop is a great tool, especially when
you want to cut and paste from one bin to another.  hth's
-Carl Summers

mailto:intech at writeme.com
Click on the above link to respond privately.