24 pin prom carriers for sale

Ward wspoonemore at excite.com
Mon Sep 6 18:43:14 GMT 1999

Here is you chance to corner the market. Robinson-Neugett is stopping
production and has raised the price from about $0.20ea to $3+ ea in 100 lot.

This is because no ne is manufacturing the old types of EPROM's. The only
2732 avialble are surpluss "pull outs".
Virtualy any current product uses flash memory.
Ward