BIN FILES

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Sep 8 15:08:23 GMT 1999

>Ok I have a bin file for my prom, how do I open or interpret it.  I can't
>read hexadecimal!!!.

Well, if you want to learn about chips your going to have to.
Needhams electronics has a freeware editor available on line, you'll have to
hunt for the url.  Reading programing 101 qill help some.  Done right the
555 works, I just don't have a copy of a woeking diagram handy.
The long 28 pin black chip is the prom.  I'd do alot of archive readig first
if I were you
Bruce

  My multivibrator did not work for bypassing vats.  I