Fuel injector Constant

Matt S Bower m.s.bower at cummins.com
Thu Sep 9 12:33:15 GMT 1999

Did you take into effect that the two systems are supposed to have
different fuel pressure regulators.  Don't remember the number off the
top of my head but seems like the fuel pressure for one of the two
systems was higher than the rated flow benching which could account for
one.  It seems from memory that the other was the other way but I could
be wrong.

Just a thought anyway.

matt