multiple O2 sensors

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Sep 12 03:26:24 GMT 1999

As of yet there really isn't an accurrate one, to do this with.  Using a oem
gm sensor is nor remperature corrected, and is designed to act as a switch
at 14.7:1, rather than in a "linear manner from 1x:1 to 1w:1".
  Honda makes a Wide Band sensor for abour $130, plus there ain't a
resoanably priced electronics package for using it yet.
  There is tons of info about EGOR in thr DIY EFI archives about this.
Grumpy