Programming $66

John S. Gwynne jsg at mrcday.com
Wed Sep 15 21:04:37 GMT 1999

| or in assembly LDX 0085 ). But looking at the ECMGUY'S dissasemblies it
| looked like the should be JSR's instead.... What am I missing?

Be careful when looking at [some of] those disassemblies that
closely. They have occasional addressing and data pointer errors. That
may or may not be related to what you are seeing. I disassembled the
anht binaries myself and used a program, asmCode-0.01.tar.gz on the
ftp site, to transfer the comments. In the little that I've studied
this particular bin, the comments look accurate and complete despite
appearing with bogus code (and certainly worth a huge thanks to
whoever this guy is).

john gwynne