Programming $66

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Sep 15 22:22:01 GMT 1999

Eric,

Don't forget about the eprom offset and table headers. This would make
it something like:

LDX    #$8085    =>    CE  80  85 (all in hex)

About the table headers, they are typically three bytes, if used. So
search for: CE  80  82

Sometimes X is loaded ahead of that location then adjusted in the code,
So search for various addresses preceding the one you want.

BobR.

P.S. What bin are you doing?